07 Ford F150 Saleen

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing, SST. But I was extending it to any Japanese or American car, save for a few classics and super-high performance models, like a Skyline GT-R Z Tune.

Actually NO Ford is worth that much including the GT.

The GT can run with the worlds finest and hand them their asses while doing it. All for an affordable price.

That F-150 is not a 50K Ford F-150. It is an F-150 that is built by someone else that charges the extra money.

Tom

Caymen - run with the best of them IF the driver has any ability.

And, if you haven't lapped or raced you don't have any ability compared to those drivers.

My suggestion would be go to your local road course on a lapping day and see how well they do.

We have 4-5 of those show up and they are turning slow lap times. Too much of a car for those drivers. For MOST drivers.

It might have a ton of HP and be a great car but who cares if you can't drive it right. If you want one because of it's looks and all that, great. But, doesn't mean much to me at all if you can't drive the car to it's limits or 7/10s of it's limits.

And, as Chops says. It's still a Ford at that price.

Last time I checked Ford was NOT a high performance car company.