07 lowering

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C C

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a lowering "kit" for the 07 4wd ST? I would like to get 3 inches or so lower. I have checked the usual suspects and the vehicle is too new I guess.

How would that defeat the purpose of 4WD? A lowered truck could use as much help getting through ice and snow as a stock or raised one. Not everyone takes them off road.

The only kit I know of is the 1.6in drop spring kit from EE for the Gen 3 Explorer, but I remember as Tiger said that Wayne was talking about dropping Gen 2 STs. You might want to shoot him an email.

Mookie, even though the half shafts go through the frame, there is a little room for play. You can drop them, just not much without serious modification to the frame. The only reason the Adrenalin concept looked so low was because of the body kit it had. It really wasn't much lower than the stock production ST.

Speaking of the Adrenalin "kit"....is it available? When I saw that car I made up my mind I had to have one....Then Ford dumped it, bummer....It would be an interesting excersise if Ford sold the "kit" to make an Adrenalin and the sold a whole lot of them....without the Lightning and Adrenalin the only thing left at SVT is girlliemon cars! lol