07 Rear power window PICS... And some off road pics from CA!! :-)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new ST is not a throw together. The original ST is more of a Frankenstein than the new one..

The original ones are ranger/Explorer sport/ and 4 door explorer parts all smashed together.

The new 07 is a complete 2007 4door explorer lengthened 17 inches with a Bed on the back.

AND just to clarify the tail lights are not the exact as the f150. They where supposed to be, but at the end ford changed them...

SO to me the new 07 is a modded 07 4 door explorer since 85% of the parts interchange to the 4 door explorer....

Todd Z

Cool. That blue sure looks nice too. Decisions, decisions, ...

Wonder how it would look if the front fender flares were removed? Not my favorite part of the design. The low end '06 Explorers do not have them. It's just a couple of screws.

Any details on IRS and how it compares in terms of durability to older ST?

Todd, did you just dis our tracs??? ha ha

all I can say about the pics is oooo awwwwwe! Nice pics like that rear window too!

Todd,

What was your itinerary? I know you were in Laguna Beach, but Sacramento too? And where is the lake?:blink::)

Hey Todd Z, nice pictures of those 07's. I LIKE IT A LOT! And for those that find something to dislike about it, CHANGE HAS TO COME! And BTW, Todd Z, will you send me that Sport Trac SOURCE BOOK that sits on the console behind the shifter thingy?

BTW, did you get pics of all the ST's that were there? I'm not kidding about the ST Source Book, I would like to have one since they don't even have the ST Catalogs/Manuals at any of the dealerships YET! :):):)