07 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Torres

Reaction score
Since the next ST is an '07 what will they do for '06. Will they just keep selling the '05 models into '06? Or will there just be no ST available in '06 until the release of the '07 in the Fall of '06?

David, just got a flyer from Ford (had to request it online! great dealership I went through!) anyway, it doesnt show a ST for 06 on it. Was looking for it after everyones posts.

Will 05's currently on the lot go up in price or be lower in price because of the no 06 issue? I would think prices should drop because anyone wanting to purchase a Sport Trac would want to hold off for the 07's. It is also possible that the employee pricing plan has sucked up any pricing differences and we will not see a change since already at rock bottom (or so they want us to think).

" NO 06" final answer! Media feels lack of an 06 may hurt sport trac sales when the 07 arrives. Ford feels boosted hype at the shows will keep diehards (that's us) happy and drooling. Is it working? ;)

dan, I would think that tactically it would be a mistake. but with the st moving more from a "truck" to a performance looking vehicle, maybe that's what they're banking on. that it will appeal to us, as well as a new group of customers. who knows? I want an 07, I know that much, but that wont happen for at least a few years.