07 ST Color Update?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
ATTN: R What is the newest buzz on the upcoming 07 colors, I see that you mentioned it on another posting just a few dozen posts back? So far, I am leaning toward the Dark Cherry. Is there something I should know to perhaps change my mind?:unsure:

I know this was directed at someone else - but the dark cherry is really nice looking in person (it's the color I ended up buying....when I saw all the colors in person - this was the best looking IMO). I've had so many compliments - it's a shame I'm not keeping it. Here are some pictures of mine:

I agree, the Dark Cherry is a nice color. I'm not sure if I like it better then either of the greys, but I certainly wouldn't be disapointed with that color.

Supposedly there are some new colors coming in Job 2. I think Amethys (sp) was one of them.

Somewhere on on this site there is a thread that lists all the new colors.

Yeah, R listed the new ones, but didn't say which ones were gonna get the boot. I would think one of the greys would be gone, and possibly the black if a mettalic black is introduced. I'm interested to see what the new orange looks like.