2008 sport trac water sloshing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbug789

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Water sloshing sound behind glove box. Took to a repair shop and $$$ later they still can’t find the issue. Any advice?

run the AC, if water dripping under then ok, if not, drain is clogged, LIFT the carpet and trim, the kick panel, remove. Water comes in from sat antenna and roof.

Thank you. I did run AC and some water does drip. Took back to shop 3 times to tell them to check AC drain AND blow out. They claim they did each time. Water slouches when I excellerate or turn corners. No wetness inside on passenger side. I’m at a loss because I love the truck and just put on new tires new battery and it only has 130,000 miles .

Now I have 6 codes with one scanner after taking to shop to clean out ac drain
P0135,p0141,p0155,p0161,p0403,p0443. I am at a loss on this vehicle that never really gave me any issues for 3 years and after taking to shop all kinds of issues.

Now I have 6 codes with one scanner after taking to shop to clean out ac drain
P0135,p0141,p0155,p0161,p0403,p0443. I am at a loss on this vehicle that never really gave me any issues for 3 years and after taking to shop all kinds of issues.
It was a cracked radiator that was causing the issue. Everyone telling me it was the AC drain but come to find out the radiator plastic had a fairly big crack. So paid$$$$ for new radiator and fluids.

Still have check engine light withp0135,p0141,p0155,and all the above codes.

As much as I love the truck , it doesn’t pay to be a woman and own a sport trac. $$$$ not sure what to do next with codes

Those codes stink. Can be a bad wiring harness. Blown fuse, bad computer, or corroded wires under the battery tray, under the air intake housing, and a few other things. Common ford problems with wiring.