07 ST limited owners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Hayes 2

Reaction score
For all the lucky folks that have decide on a color and have purchased their new ST's already, how about accomidating us that can't decide on a color, some pics of your new babies. This would be greatly appreciated, come on, can't you feel our pain???????

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to show you a piture of my 07 but dont own a camera right now. Priceing was not easy but did get it at incoice less 1ooo rebate,,,,,,I paid cash so dont know about financeing,,I got the fire red and so far only have added pin striping,,,,,,,,,and i love this trac

A question for the new '07 owners:

Can you close the vents?

On the '01 and on as far as I know you could only close the vents with the selector in the OFF position or the MAX A/C position. Does the new ST have a open/close vent position?

Johnny, I drove a Dark Cherry and did notice that you can change your vent to inside air only, our 01 was a pain without that. Good thinkin Ford....

Denise, I don't own one yet, but if you look at Truc Trac's 07 ST, you will get an idea of what mine would look like! Dark Cherry Limited, with all the options except the adjustable pedals and the heated windshield. I have an 01 ST now, almost paid off (March07) and I already have started to save extra money to help defray the cost of the options to make the payments palatable, as I don't want to pay much more than I do right now.

Truc Trac, hey man, that is one nice 07 ST in Dark Cherry! Do you have a t cover on it? I really think that certain colors defray the stand-out grill look. Those colors are the Dark Cherry, Oxford White and the Black.

On the question of vents, are you referring to "outside air or recirculate" as an option? Well two things, not sure on the regular, but the auto climate control there is a recirculate manual button and you can choose where you want the air to come out of along with an A/C button so that finally. I hate having to choose the dash vents for A/C and knowing the a/c comes on when you choose vent/floor or defrost vents. I like to choose when that compressor is used for gas milage.

On the manual controls there is an A/C button also, thankfully. Not sure about a recirculate button.

But long story short, they have given us more control over heating and cooling FINALLY!

That Dark Cherry sure is givin me goo goo eyes.I am on the fence between the cherry and white, please someone post some pics. Nice truck, Norm. I like it.........

When I saw all the colors in person - the dark cherry was by far the best looking IMO.

Here's a pic of mine:

[Broken External Image]:

Sadly enough, I now have mine up for sale. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE THE TRUCK...but it's just too big for me! My previous vehicle was an Escape - and I rushed to buy this and didn't realize on the test drive that this was more truck than I needed/wanted. I've never had anything bigger than the Escape (previous cars were a VW Jetta, Nissan Sentra, etc.) - so this is a difficult daily driver for me. Expensive lesson to learn....

Thanks Denise & Jeff,

Looks like if you have the HVAC or not yo ucan close the vents (recirc). Thanks for the info.

nancy in CT, Did you list it here? This is a good place to start with many of us itching for an '07. Whats the options on yours?

Yes - I listed it here. It's pretty well loaded (heated leather seats, tonneau, class 3 towing, safety package, electronics package, climate control, power pedals, etc.). I didn't get the heated front windshield because the dealer told me if I ever wanted to add navigation, the heating elements interfere with most systems.

I'm not sure if I priced it well or not - most dealers around here were only offering $1,000 cash back since these are so new. I think my sticker was about $34K, I'm asking $28K (6K savings). Is that too high?

Nancy wanna trade???? :)

Todd Z

R, R R, Oh I was asking if you were referring to some new colors to go with the ones already out there? You have inside info, so GIVE IT UP! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have the Mineral Grey also It was the color of my 02 GT and I love the color I hate that I couldnt get the charcoal interior unless you buy the Limited But oh well I still like my truck