07 ST Sightings: Orange Frost LTD, Dark Stone LTD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R 2

Reaction score
Only in Motown...hehe

On my way to service this morning I turned in to church, to find a familiar-looking truck...in ORANGE FROST!!! Probably an m-plate. SWEET!

Another sighting: Costco @ 6pm tonite, an 07 Limited ST in Dark Stone w/ camel leather. In the handicapped parking.

Oh yeah - another one: A HUGE dealership near my house in Livonia has so much stock, it stores its vehicles at a nearby Ford building...18 ST's sitting pretty all in a row. Almost as good as seeing Rebecca Romijn in blue.....*ALMOST*.... :wub: Blue Pearl? :p

PS. The Orange Frost had....PDBL !!!!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
You shoulda been there Paulman!!! ;-)

I'm headed to...you guessed....X3 !!! Third time's a charm! ;-)

A couple of weeks ago I saw a 07 Limited in Silver Birch at my work's parking lot. I was leaving myself and I wish I stopped to talk to the driver but wasn't sure which vehicle he was walking to. As I passed I could see him in my mirror looking at my Trac. I should gave him a thumb's up and then rolled my back window up and down...

It's a Job2 color...along w/ Alloy (replaces Mineral Gray) and that Dark Amethyst (new). Orange Frost replaces Dark Cherry. :eek:

PS. It often escapes me that my cell phone also functions as a camera... d'oh!!! :blink:

I just ran across a picture of a new GT-500 in Alloy. I assume it's the same alloy as the trac will be starting with job 2. From what I can see in the picture it looks nice. I really like the tungsten GT-500.

<a href="http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=18&p2_articleid=97">http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=18&p2_articleid=97</a>

That Tungsten is nice. They could use that in place of the silver birch in my opinion.

Pauly,

Ya want Alloy?! Ya GOT Alloy: :p

PS. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Alloy is a tough color to judge in pictures because it changes so much depending on light. Might look great on an ST though.

[Broken External Image]:

Alloy is similar to the Dark Shadow Grey color, it's a chameleon metallic! :cool:

Latest posts