07 Supercharger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
I talked to JDM Engineering at the Fun Ford Weekend show at Norwalk yesterday. Jim stated that the supercharger kit for 06-07 Explorers and Sport Tracs should be available wthin three to four months. They are working with Saleen on this and many other projects. The issue right now has been with the 6-speed transmission and it's programming. Ford buys this transmission as a complete, sealed assembly. I don't know all the issues but apparently it has to do with access to the programming codes. I know Doug at Bamachips makes mention of this on his website as well. I don't know if I would do this right now myself as I'm sure there would be warranty issues. Would make one helleva fast Trac though...

Mark,, your mpg will only stay about the same. As long as you keep your foot out of it. Who can do that that with the extra 80 HP....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say Mark probably has his foot in it quite a bit now if he's only getting 10-12 mpg. :D

I average 15-16 mpg back and forth to work which is on country roads and city streets at no more than 50 mph. That's with the Magnaflow exhaust, Todd Z's throttle body, a KKM cone type air filter and Doug's 87 octane performance tune with the Xcal2. Oh, and BFG 265/65/R18 tires.