07 Underbody Pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Weber 2

Reaction score
here are a few pics showing an electrical/electronic relay component near the tranny that is VERY exposed, has me wondering why it would hang open like that...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

then here is some rust along the rear drive shaft, guys veh only has 500 miles on it, just got it several weeks ago, should I get a top quality rust inhibitor/control product and spray that puppy?

[Broken External Image]:

That vehicle looks like it is designed to NEVER go off road. I am also surprised to see that much rust on the driveshaft. My two year old '04 ST with 54,000 miles didn't have that much rust anywhere. :blink:

I can't see the pics...but how bad is it? I mean, we all knew the ST went from fairly capable offroad to being a complete nunce with the introduction of the porthole frame and pass through driveshafts.

ok, that makes sense...I did delete them from library...DUH...they were a link, and the target is gone, so of course they are gone...test: puttin' em back