'07 Warranty Coverage

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
Got a letter in the mail today from Ford regarding my warranty coverage on my '07. Came with a new Warranty booklet as well, and told me "remove and discard the old warranty guide from the glovebox of you vehicle and insert the enclosed guide in it's place"

Powertrain: Went from 3yrs/36k to 5yrs/60k no deductible (thought this was old news when I bought in August...)

Restraint: 5yrs/50k to 5yr/60k

Roadside Assistance: 3yr/36k to 5yrs/60k

Note: See dealer for details....

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this only apply to '07's purchased in certain months or all '07's? I bought my '07 in Dec. 07 and the warranty booklet and dealer said 3 yr/36 months. I have not received any such letter yet.

dealer told me it was std. for ford now, like i said that was last august....steve and tony, i would call ford and ask about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered Ghosty in Feb '06, got him in March, got my new warranty booklet in the mail today. Wish I had my $780 back that I paid for extended warranty to 75K!!

BT, why don't you call the Ford warranty department and cancel it. If i'm not mistaken they will refund a pro rated portion back to you. Personally I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase an extended warranty when purchasing a new vehicle, huge waste.

Cool. If a Mazda dealer was closer I would have been getting their trucks instead of my Rangers. Same truck but better warranty.

Several months ago, GM went back and extended the warranties on all their vehicles back to 2002 or 2003 to a 5yr/50K (or 60k) miles.

Sounds like Ford is playing catchup again,

...Rich

Latest posts