~ 08 Aftermarket Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
This is the only thing I have found for our 08 Trac models:

Third Brake Light (Zabteck)

Upgraded Throttle Body (Zabteck)

SCT Tuner (Bamachips)

Muffler System (ExplorerExpress)

The 4.6l V8 is teh same one in teh Mustangs......the intake is different though.

IS THERE ANY PARTS THAT WE CAN USE!? (pulleys, Coilpacks, heads, cams, SC's...etec)

WHAT SUSPENSION Systems are out there....DROP or LIFT!?

Doug,

Andy has test fit pulleys, coils, and other bolt on stuff.... He is also working on somme cool high HP bolt on kits....

Contact him...

I soon may have cat back exhaust systems for the 07..... Working on fitments as we speak..

Todd Z

I'd have to say I've probably played the most with the V8. There are lots of options. I will be posting many of them in my store shortly. I don't like selling a product unless I can stand behind it, so I've been testing some of these items for nearly a year.

Great!! Looking forward to seeing what there is for upgrades!

I am REALLY Looking forward to hearing back from Eibach and Bell-tech on the suspension!!

Keep us informed!

Sounds great....im interested! is it a spring strut setup...or spindles? Id be interested to getting it once i get my trac!

Gibson has an exhaust for 07+ V6 and V8. I'm sending a tonneau back to Summit (long story, I ended up with two) and exchanging it for an exhaust.