08 Ford Escape at L.A. auto show

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, you better not. Then you won't know how vastly improved the 08 is and won't regret it. :lol:

Way Forward? I thought "Bold Moves" was their mantra.

I just saw some commercial where some prostitute in a pimp mobile was in a drive-thru and paid for the meal of the guy behind her. I'm not sure what that had to do with selling cars, but I do remember the "Bold Moves" slogan being used. Maybe the next commercial will have them go back to his hotel room... :lol:

Oh well. Unless Ford does something with the exterior of the Sport Trac, my 2002 will be my last Sport Trac. If Ford does the F-150 the same way, I will not buy a new one until the designers are fired.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Z. is really proud of u guyz? LOL

And u guyz jiust seemed SO cool in Louisville....(past tense) True colors don't fade I guess.

lol, Nelson.

She's in a Fusion SEL V6 and he's in a Legend Lime Mustang GT. She pays for some of his dry cleaning and asks the window worker to give him her card. I mean, that IS bold. I wouldn't call it "prostitutish", having the window worker slipping a pair of her knickers in with his dry cleaning along with her card...that may be pushing it.