10" Sub and Enclosure for Backseat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
10" subwoofer inside custom built enclosure. fits perfectly underneath back seat and is very loud. 50-225W RMS. bought for $550 and selling for $250. Only selling because I bought a new car. Barely used (6 months). Perfect Condition. Will send pics, txt 252-862-5191. subwoofer and enclosure fit 01-12 model Sport Tracs. Brand: MTX Thunderform.

Post some pictures please, what make and model sub, powered enclosure or non powered?. Oh ya, they only made the Sport Trac from '01-10, just a heads up.

sorry don't know how to post pictures on here. i can send a picture of the actual speaker if you txt me but other than that all i can do is post the link to where i bought it. not powered.

The passenger side of the back seat can't fold completely down once the box is in place but can be tilted forward to access the rear latch for a carseat strap if needed. I have the same enclosure and it sounds 100% better than any box I've had in my Trac. Well worth the money and especially for that price.

Latest posts