10 Years This Week

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Can't believe it's been 10 years this coming week that I bought my 2nd ST. I have 43K miles on it and have had no trouble at all with it. Hope it goes another 10.

[Broken External Image]:

Congratulations, the orange looks great!!! I had a chance at an orange 2003 but couldnt connect with the owner and ended up with black, sure enjoy it, still see people turn their heads wondering what is that some kind of Japanese truck :haveabeer:

I still have not seen an orange one in person. I'm sure when I do, it won't have that same shine like yours does.

I was just thinkign the other day how it has been a really long time since I've seen a Competition Orange, Zinc Yellow or Mandarin Gold ST...

Thanks guys, I'm fortunate to have a garage to keep it in and not have to drive it in the winter, because of our other vehicles. It felt good the other day to have someone say, " I see you bought a new car ". The look on their face was priceless when I told him, no, it's 10 years old.

Love the orange!! My '05 is a somewhat rare color as it is Charcoal Beige Metalic, but not near as rare as the Gen. 1 Orange. I have seen one or two on the road, but they are rare! Nice 'Trac!!