1110 miles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Pearce

Reaction score
Just completed my trip from Virginia to Upper Michigan. I towed my enclosed motorcycle trailer, in the truck's bed I had the trailer I use with my motorcycle and filled the back seat with all my stuff for the summer. The ST handled the trip fine, I used the 87 tow option on Xcal2. Never had a problem drivng slow up the mountains roads in MD and PA. Averaged 14.1 miles per gallon, which came to about 20 cents a mile with the average gas price was $2.89.

I'll be in the Marquette area for a few months, so if there are any members here that see a silver ST with VA plates, please say HI.

Dave

Hello Upn8iv, glad you had a safe trip! I see you ride motorcycles, well I ride as well. What kind of bike do you have? I ride a 2005 Honda CBR1000RR and my motorcycle club just bought a 26 ft. enclosed trailer so I know all about the towing thing. I'll add a couple of pics so you can check it out. Take care and be carefull out there.

Lil Red

www.DTMOB.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic, but nice bike, I had a 2000 r1 but I before I went into the marines I sold it, but I am getting a 2006 zx10r