18 days to the Seattle Meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
Couple of updates.

Redmond Chamber of Commerce is now involved to help promote the event.

10.00 of the 15.00 entry fee goes to Seattle Childrens Hospital as a charitable donation. Lets do something good for the community with this event.

Here is the current count:

Explorers: 4

Sport Tracs 6

Focus 6

Signup Form:

Last edited by a moderator:
right on Robert! Come on all you Northern CA folks and OR, WA nearby states don't let the kids down!

Rich just did an email blast to all the members in the NW. Hopefully we will beat 24 Tracs from last year. I expect 12-15 Foci so hopefully you Tracs won't let them beat you with the total count of Tracs...LOL

Thanks,

SST

I had a great time last year but like STars and STripes I'm deployed again for the 3rd summer since 9/11. I can't complain though I've got the good duty compared to most. I just hate missing that meet. I hope that we could do mini-meet in the Fall.

:(

I will not be able to attend, it is a week too early. I am driving to Wisconsin on Sep 1st and I will be driving through Seattle. Have fun, I hope you get a good turn out like the last one. I think that was the most tracs together in a meet so far (at least on this site)!

Latest posts