1st gen parts for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicholas DeMarco 2

Reaction score
I have a 1st gen factory tonneau cover with key and brackets. On of the corners are damaged asking $150 obo

I have a set of stock running boards asking $75 obo

A front receiver never installed $75

Stock intake $25

A parts lot of a trans dipstick tube, belt tensioner, themostate and cap, and rear death at link kit. Total is about $120 in parts asking $50 for the lot

Raising my house stuff has to go asap I live on long island near long beach. Any questions just ask

all pictures on hyper link below

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the lock covers for the tonneau cover, I've been looking for those for a long time. Would you part with those, if so how much?

Jeff

Hi nick,

I'm interested on the running boar,does it come with the brackets & bolts?

How about $50.00 I'll pick it up. I'm in NJ.

Dan

I just found your ad

Did you part out the tonneau cover ?I'm interested in both the front and back cable release assembly

Also possibly the 4 latches on it too

Thank you

Gil

Well I got the cables new I'm still looking for the hinge brackets on the corners of the lid and of course like everyone else. ..the the oval rubber locking key cover

Thanks

Gil

Hey Nick

Would you be able to send me afew more pictures of the tonneau cover. Very interested in it. Mine is shot and I am trying to locate one. Thanks

Latest posts