1st update on trans slipping issue

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused in this thread.....what's the deal about a table being empty? :unsure: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
martin,

don't be confused. when someone brings up a subject and cannot back it when confronted, or they deflect the issue to something else, they bring nothing to the table :)

i hope my typing and puncuation is correct :lol:

i hope my typing and puncuation is correct

Should be a capital I and it's "punctuation" :lol: But you knew that...:cool:

Ah......thanks for clearing that up :) In that regard, I suppose that their glass is half empty as well :p

Whenever Gary says something it means everything. When someone says something that disagrees with Gary, he pretends that they did not say anything and ignores the facts.

Hence the tern "The table is empty".

Tom

tom,

what am i ignoring ????

the fact that ford is in trouble and that in general their service dep't sucks.

correct me here, but you have a trac well out of warranty, so how do you have current first hand knowledge of fords warranty and service issues??

i beleive the people who posted above have had similar problems that are not acceptable.

again

[Broken External Image]:

not all dealerships are bad. most dealerships I have visited have more than one trained Ford service tech. Not all dealership have lazy people working for them. And I agree, that Ford needs to really take a long look at dealerships with many complaints. I also think that they should have a National campaign that explains how to contact them if they experience terrible service.

I think Ford needs to DO SOMETHING to make it right when people contact them about terrible service.

All Ford did when I was charged for work that should have been covered under warranty was to tell me: "The dealer shouldn't have charged you for warranty repairs. You'll have to talk to the dealer."

I'm betting the dealer also turned the work in under warranty and double-dipped for that service.

We are talking about Ford, the company that is one of the largest US car manufacturers and has millions of their vehicles on the roads. I would think that each decent size Ford service department would have multiple Ford trained techs on board. Next thing you know we'll be searching for a Ford service department that's not full of shade tree mechanics. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with shade tree mechanics but as a consumer why should I pay Ford service rates if non Ford certified techs will be doing the work? Hmmmm

I love my 07 ST but most likely this will be my last Ford product if they are not going to be responsible for their dealerships' actions. The companies current position tells me that i'm not the only person that has seen the sub par service standard of the US automakers.

Latest posts