2 kicker L5 10 box for under rear seat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert. Your thread title is midleading.

It fixs pertfectly under rear seat. It rasies it some but it is still very comfortable. The seat mounts have to be removed for it to fit. This box is for Kicker L5 10" subs only. I had this in my truck and it hit very hard. Note subwoofers are not included

so the legs of the rear seat come off, can you simply unbolt the seat brackets from the floor and the seat bottom or do they have to be cutoff or what?

I don't think its overpriced a shop will probably charge alot more since its not something there is alot of demand for plus you gonna think of man hrs it took to make and think out plus cwells charges 125+s/h for 1 10" box so this is double that for 2.

All you have to do is unbolt the seat mounts, That is the easy part.

As to the cost of the box, materials are only about 50 dollars @ absolute most. And for a shop to do that box, it probobly wouldnt be much more than 150 - 200. So I would agree that that is a little over priced. And on ebay, your gonna be lucky to sell that thing at the 100 dollar starting bid. Just my .02 though

so if you unbolt the seat mounts what holds the bottom part of the backseat on? maybe im missing something here but if you remove the legs what will hold the seat bottom? i hope the bottom of the backseat is not just laying on top of the box !!

It just lays on the box. And trust me this isnt over priced. the reserve is at 150, and like ions was saying cwells is 125 and its made with 5/8 mdf and no carpet and its a simple design. This is made from 3/4 mdf and it has a way more complex design and all im asking for is 150. $25 more. the shop would charge way more then $150 for it trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, just bottom of the seat is just resting on the box. But just the front legs are unbolted, the rear is still bolted in. It is very stable if your sitting on it.

Latest posts