2" lowering blocks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Faile

Reaction score
I have a pair of 2" lowering blocks I bought from another member but never put them on. And they are used. Also have the ubolts to go w/ them. $25 plus shipping....

Best suspension upgrade you can do for a minimal investment. Unbelievable. Go for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
not to highjack you post charles, but i have a pair aswell... ill sell them to you Nik if youd like...

you live pretty close so if youd want to meet up or i could ship them... up to you....

same price...

really hope i didnt disrespect you by posting...

Yep, I will be picking these blocks up. My wife is barely 5' tall so she'll be able to climb in easier if I decide to lose the step bars.

Great of Reaper to step in to offer up a set to Nik. Now everyone will be happy!:cool:

You guys are going to be pleasantly surprised at the improvement in handling.

Did a 3" drop to my '05 XLS last week and am STILL stunned. Can't believe lowering the "CG" three inches "transformed" my ST ride from a school bus to a nimble beast.

By far the most cost effective suspension upgrade that can be done. Looks SIC too! Enjoy your "new" rides!

Four NEW "lowered" photos in my library. Keep in mind I'm riding on Goodyear Wrangler ST 225/75R16 "rubberbands". Not my choice. I need Michelin's of a "stock" height and preferably wider. 70 profile and maybe a 245 or 255 width.

P.S.- Explorer Express offers three different lowering kits. Includes everything needed.

Reaper, I live in Louisville Ky. Ill be going out of town on Wednesday and will be back the following Wednesday. If you dont mind waiting till then, I can paypal you the payment when I get back in town. Appreciate the offer, it does come with the brackets and everything, right?

Latest posts