2 Trac Mind

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz worth

Reaction score
First pic of our driveway now that we have 2. There is no comparison to the difference in them. The 01 is a truck......the 07 is a refined vehicle.

SS[Broken External Image]:

I agree the 2007 is refined. It rides better and is much quiter. The 2001 was built on a Ranger/1st generation Explorer frame.I do not like the new interior at all. Very chopped up inside.I lost storage space behing the rear seat and front consol area.I had the removable bag consol . I wish we had a choice to have the gear shift back near the steering wheel. Their is alot of wasted space behind the dash ! Also I loved the water resisent material on the seats of my 2001.The new car style material gets dirty just looking at it .

I keep trying to get my wife to trade her mini van for an '07...Two Tracs in the driveway is just too cool. She says the van is easier with the kids because you can seperate them. Drive 10 minutes with my three boys in the back of the Trac and you'd agree!

Buzz, hey that is TWO COOL! I have a few more payments to go on my 01 ST, paying it off in April of 2007, and my plans are to BUY AN 07 or an 08 ST at that time. Then I will post pics with both of them side by side. I agree with you that the pevious gen ST's are more truck-like and the 07's are more refined. I haven't thought much about any other vehicle to buy so I guess I'm just stuck on the new body style ST. Don't hate imports, but if they had this style of truck I would be buying one from them. However, since it is a domestic brand and it looks really cool I will be buying domestic. Come on Honda, Toyota, Nissan, design them to LOOK REALLY COOL like this ST and MAYBE I will be on your list of potential buyers!:lol: