20' Black Forte Miami Rims and Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Agents

Reaction score
NEW PICS 20' Black Forte Miami Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes Less than 4,000 miles on them. All 4 wheels and tires in excellent condition. Tire size is 265/50/20 Asking $1,000 or best for the set. Im from the detroit Mi area, so local pick up is prefered. Shipping can be arranged and paid for by buyer

Justin, did you have to get new sensors for those as well? I looked online and it states that sensors are required due to the TPMS....at least it is for my truck. If you did have sensors, did you have to change those as well, during the "off" season or did you not have them on long enough for that? Let me know. :)

No sensors were necessary for my truck...i dont even believe my speedometer was affected, and if it was it was unnoticed. hopefully you can get away without the sensors...i dont have too much knowledge i nthem, wish i could offer more help.

Ok that's fare. I am gonna ask in the main forum to see if someon can help me with this. I really want these for my truck, I just do not want to compromise the integrity of the TPMS, so I need to find out as much as I can. I will be in touch.

I called belletire bootsy and they said the sensors can probably be transfered from your stock rims to the fortes, and they would take care of that if you had them put the rims on the truck. also said that its ok to go without the sensors, but a light on your dash may pop on. so...it will work.

Hmmm, well I would not be ok with the light coming on but if the stock sensors work that would be good. Let me make some calls.

Yes they will fit. The bolt pattern for the explorer sport trac is the same from 2001-2007. It's 5 X 4.5, or 5X114.3 (same thing). When I called belle tire yesterday for you they assured me it is the same bolt pattern.

I think the offset of '01 to '05 is diferent from '07. Not shure of the '07 but '01 to '05 had a +12mm offset...