20" CHROME WHEELS/TIRES FOR 07/08

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schroeder 2

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 20" American Racing Prism chrome wheels and Michelin P255/50R20 Diamaris 4x4 tires. They were mounted on a 2007 ST and used for about 3500 miles. The tread depth on the tires is between 8-9 32nds on all four, the original tread depth shows on Michelins web site was 10/32, so there is approx 80-90% tread left. The wheels are in excellent shape, 1 wheel I noticed had a small curb-rub spot, nothing major. These all 4 come with tire sensors and bands already mounted. These belong to a co-worker of mine who removed them from his company vehicle when they put him in a different vehicle, and they put the stock wheels back on. I have pics in my library, I brought them home over the weekend and mounted them on my 08 Limited and took some pics. They look awesome, filled up the empty space in the wheel well a lot better, they are wider and actually stick out to the edge of the wheel well if you look down the side from the front. They are actually the same size diamater, 30", as factory 235-65-18, so you dont need to recal the speedo, just mount them and go. Total price he paid for these, including the sensors and bands was $3200, he would like to get $1500 for them, or make offer, shipping would be extra. They are located near St. Louis, MO. If you have any questions, please let me know.Thanks for looking.

Latest posts