20" Custom Wheels & Tires - Perfect condition

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt maiers

Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling my Sport Trac and these wheels unfortunately won't fit my new vehicle. This is a set of 4 custom wheels and tires in excellent condition - with approximately only 800 miles on them. I used them for two months this past summer - highway miles only. They look great on the sport trac.

Wheels: MB SUV Bruzer 20x8.5 5-114.3 18CMM

Tires: MICH 4x4 Diamaris 255/50R-20

I have several pictures of them (including mounted to my vehicle), however, I'm not sure I understand how to upload them here (sorry). A general link to them can be found here:

http://www.htawheels.com/mb-motoring-wheels.php

I can email pics upon request.

I bought them originally for around $1700, and I am asking $1200 - but I will consider all reasonable offers.

I am located in Michigan and would ideally like to sell them to someone local, but I can get an estimate for shipping charges if anyone is interested. If you have any further questions or would like to see them in person, just let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Here you go Matt. The link bar is under the smileys in the box marked link.

Just put the link you want in there and that is it.

Paul H

Brian,

Can you double check your email address? I sent one to you but it bounced back as an invalid address.

-and thanks Paul for putting up the link.

Matt.