20" Rims 285x50x20 located in NY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom G

Reaction score
Well it has been a long time. About a month ago I sold my Trac for a 350Z. Didn't sell the rims with my Trac. What I have 4 sale are 4 20" Chrome Rims with 285x50x20 tires mounted on them.

The Rims are perfect, no peeling or scratches. The tires mounted on the rims have about 15k miles on them. 2 of the tires the tread is perfect probably half life if not more. The other two have uneven were on the inside of the tires. This was caused by the drop I did on my truck, I didn't realize that I needed an alignment. These two tires will probably get you through the season if they are put on the rear of the truck. I will take more detailed pics tomorrow.

The only pics I have right now are them on the trac. I will take more pics tomorrow. I really don’t want to ship these rims I would prefer to have the buyer pick them up. I am located in Putnam Valley NY 10579. About 15 minutes from White plains.

Let me know if you are interested. Looking to get $900 for them.

Email me if you are interested [email protected]

Best

Tom

[Broken External Image]:

Sounds like I would need a new set of tires for these rims. How much do the tires go for new and how much were the wheels new. Too bad you sold the truck, one of the nicer ST's I've seen in a long while.

Hey Tom, Sweet Trac!...does the 'Z' haul loads as well?...kidding!...was your trac a 4x4? any mods. req'd to fit these on my '01 4x4?..have family member who will pick up if I buy. let me Know if you've still got 'em & are you accept'g best offers?

thanks. Mike D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike,

The only thing the 'Z' hauls is ass. just kidding

Yes my trac was 4x4. I did have to cut out the lump on back of the front driver side wheel well, but i don't remember if that was before or after the drop.

It is pretty easy to do anyway. You can just cut out the hump, and place a piece of rubber behind it. I actually used a thin sheet of plexi glass and a piece of a black rubber floor mat to fill in the hole, and then just appoxied them all to the wheel well. It worked fine for 2 years.

These tires are very wide so when the wheel was fully cut it did rub very very little on the front sway bar. A thin set of spacers would fix that issue.

Sure i am always up for offers. Do you need me to take any more pics?

Let me know.

Thanks

Tom

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Tom,

I want the rims, but wont be able to get them until probably sept. I would drive and get them. If that is posible just let me know. Also what is the brand type fo the rim

Duece

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD!!!...Hey Tom, Thanks for the great deal on your wheel/tire combo!..They were just as you described & should look awesome on my S/T!..It was a nice ride to pick 'em up & it's beautiful country out there W.C.!...If you ever tire of that "Z" I'll be willing to take that off your hands too!...LOL.

Mike D.