2001 Silver XLT and LOTS of aftermarkets

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! Please ask any questions as I should probably look up model numbers and brand names but don't have the energy right now. Everything is top of the line. Names like Kenwood, Rockford Fosgate, or straight from Ford.

Moving to the city and can't take my beloved ST. Base price is for the XLT edition fully loaded w/ 6cd changer and premium sound package (See below for aftermarkets). There is nothing wrong with this car and it depresses me to sell it but I need to move closer to work.

56K miles, 70K Extended Ford Premium Care Warranty. Good till Summer 2008 (need to verify exact date)

$100 "disappearring deductible" ($50 if you take it to same dealer)

black brush guard, rear tail light guards

grey leather interior

power everything, and it all works. power sunroof, backwindow.

Tinted front, back windows,

$400 aftermarket valet alarm w/ remote start.

$150 2" square tow receiver hitch

This can be yours for $14K

Now for the extras. These are currently in the vehicle, but can be removed and factory units reinstalled. Let me know if you're interested in taking the car as is or with some of the aftermarkets and we can discuss a price. If taking car and aftermarkets, I'll give you the original factory units.

Kenwood DDX7015 in dash dvd unit $700

Kenwood KNA-DV4100 navigation $800

Ipod interface for unit $75

SIRIUS Tuner for unit, w LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION $250 (Tuners cost $85 and Lifetime subscription $500)

Voice control for navigation $50

PIAA fog lights $100

Roof Rack $85

Rockford Fosgate Amp $175 is where factory sub was, behind 1/3 seat

Downfiring box(under 2/3 seat) this is a custom sport trac box w/ orion sub $200

Rear hitch bike rack $125

PLAYA 20" Chrome Rims $2000 - bought last summer, stored in winter. Probably under 2K miles on them.

PS: Also selling 2 whitewater kayaks and thule kayak stacker rack. $400 each, buyer can have rack.

Need to take pictures of everything still, but it's night and it's raining so e-mail for pictures for now please.

Do you have clear corners ???

Todd Z

No, sorry Todd.

As for some of the other questions I've gotten.

Bike Rack is Reese Outfitter Adventure

No pictures of the roof rack, but it's the Ford Factory crossbars. You can see them in these pics a bit. Snowboard rack on car is not for sale.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Mel,

Sorry to see another LI trac'r go.....

Wish I had the scratch, i would pick it up....

Todd Z

Latest posts