2003 2wd trac lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don pierce 2

Reaction score
Hello. I know this has been asked 100 times. I am looking to put a lift on my 03 2wd trac. I know it can be done. I am looking for suggestions. Can you please tell me what I need to do a suspension and/or a body lift. Thanks in advance for your help. P.S. I have been told that a suspension lift for a 03 ranger edge will work. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Thanks again.

Don:)

I have a pair of front torsion bar keys that are designed to either lift or lower the front suspension. I didn't need to use them, so I'm willing to sell them. They look exactly like the stock ones but they're keyed differently. I'll sell them for $80 plus shipping. I can e-mail you pics if you like.

Does anyone know anyone who has used the torsion bar keys on their vehicle? I'd really like to know how much lift (over just a plain old torsion twist lift) that the new keys give. Would it be a lot harder on the front suspension parts? I would love to see some photos of a vehicle lifted with the new keys installed too. thanks

look in my library and tell me if you like trhe hieghth I got out of my torsion twist and camburg front lift kit.I will give you all the specs if you like

Latest posts