2003 Rear Bumper "pad"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, once again asking for advice. Sure appreciate the few times I've come on here and found fixes to issues I could do myself.

So, 2003 ST, noticed this today on my rear bumper. Anyone else have this happen? Are these "pads" available and if so how to remove and install new? If none are around what type of adhesive would you recommend.

Thanks for any help, Bill

2003 ST rear bumper pad.jpg

They are only held in 'push tab' style, so to speak. Twenty years does its job on plastics. You could grab all those little broken bits that are still in the holes and try to re-fuse them back on but it won't hold up well. Could also just say 'to hell with it' and glue the whole thing back down (clean and dye them first though). Anything that bonds plastics well should suffice.

I found replacements from rockauto.com a few years ago. It’d be worth a look.

I'd try HeavyDutyConstructionAdhesive; tube fits in a CaulkingGun,
available at any Hardware\HomeDepot\Lowes...

Hi all, once again asking for advice. Sure appreciate the few times I've come on here and found fixes to issues I could do myself.

So, 2003 ST, noticed this today on my rear bumper. Anyone else have this happen? Are these "pads" available and if so how to remove and install new? If none are around what type of adhesive would you recommend.

View attachment 3332
This guy travel 4.0 on you tube

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-084739_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220603-084739_YouTube.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 27

I actually found someone on Ebay selling them and supposedly OEM
Thanks for the responses

Ebay may have some.... Or glue...

Latest posts