2006 Ford Sport Trac Tonneau Cover for sale must get rid of asap $120

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian M

Reaction score
I'm selling my original Ford Tonneau cover that came with my truck, I just sold the truck last year. It comes with all mounting brackets , locks and screws to install. In very good condition. Only thing is that this item is pickup only and I'm selling it for $120.00 and you can email me @ [email protected] if interested. The item is located in Queens Village, NY 11429

THIS ITEM MUST BE PICKED UP Thanks

What type, The hard folding cover, or the soft one ????

I live on the Island and will come pick it up.....

Also what year was it, as tom said there was no 2006 ST,,.,

Todd Z

LOL sorry 2005-2006 Sport Trac Hard folding cover. It takin up space and I need 2 get rid of it , its been there for awhile. I have pics but don't kno how to put them up here. Can someone help with this.

Brian,

Login, click on the folder next to one of your posts...the folder icon says "Member Library", then click on the Browse button and then the Upload button. Pretty easy.

TJR

If it sounds to good to be true and they've only been a member since TODAY?? :unsure:

Gary,

Great point, well i guess it will be someone elses problem if it is a scam.....Brian if this is not a scam then excuse me:unsure:

Just so you folks know,

I emailed him, we spoke 4 times, and he sent me pictures with his address !!!! I live about 30 miles from him...

ANY way, Another member in CT is picking it up, I bailed on the deal. I was going to get it as a back up, but if some one did not have one and needed it, they can have it before me..

Todd Z

Todd

Well then my bad, just trying to warn people before they make a wrong move. My bad everybody, including Brian.:(

No problem,

And rich L... Your Welcome !!! ;);)

Todd Z

That is a great deal! and I'm not surprised of the price. Members pick up lots of neat stuff on this site at Great prices, I got my cover from another memeber from this site, the price was not far off from Brians price :D Congrats to who ever gets the cover!

thanks so much Todd!! I really need this for my 2003 ST.

I missed out on a soft cover from someone in Long Island

a month ago but I guess it turned out better.

I was really surprised when I read that you backed out so that

someone in CT could have it. That someone turned out to be me

Again, thank you

Rich L.

Hey, if anyone is throwing out a factory cover in the Houston area, let me know! That's about all I can afford right now!

Latest posts