2006 NATIONAL MEET IS ON!!! Start planning

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just letting everyone know the 2006 National Rally is on!!!!!

JUNE 9th and 10th in Louisville KY !!!!!!

We are in the beginning stages of planning the event, venue, and things like that.

Ford this year will have involvement in both days Friday and Saturday!!!!

The planning committee will work hard to help everyone out and make this the best yet !!!!

We will also work on getting cheep hotel rates, and find fun things for everyone to do..

Just so you know who is working on this:

Bryan Olson (Ford Marketing)

Rich Stern

Todd Z

Rich L

Andy S

Chris P

Any questions as of right now can be sent to me at [email protected]

No official registration is taking place as of yet, We will keep you all posted !!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

Todd Z

Ok.. got all the Ok's and Kitchen Pass to go..

Now.. just need to know who is going when from the CT area.. so we can head down all together.. or if someone needs a ride..

Let me know..

Sal A

I'll be there. Since I live on the outskirts of Louisville, and work in Louisville, let me know if there is anything I can be of assistance with.

See you there

We will be there. We are in the Lexington KY area not to far fro Louisville. We will be happy to help out any way we can. Please let us know.

Craig & Deby

Some of you Sacramento, CA area members can meet at our house if you want.

Since my wife walked out on me 2 months ago, I really have no plans for the next year. Guess I'll have to make the effort and go to one of these for a change.

I have to go to some training in Marietta Ohio June 5-9. I hope to "swing" by Louisville on the way back home. Sweeeet!