2007 Door Emblems Job 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Dix

Reaction score
Can anyone with a 2007 job 2 tell me if they have the Explorer emblems on both the driver's door and the passenger door? These are the emblems just like on the tailgate. Mine only has it on the passenger door.

Looks like they forgot one...

Hopefully Ford can sort all the various issues with the Sport Trac out. I really wouldn't have expected this many problems, considering how long the Explorer was out with the same platform...

Yep, They forgot one. Happens about 2 or 3 times a day where I work at G.M.

I have to call back down the line and have a repairman bring one up to my station

and install it! Looks like one of the Quality Inspectors at Louisville was nappin'!!!

Happens to the best of us... However, if you are de-badging, one less to worry about!;)

Emblem on the door? The ST doesn't have an emblem on the door. Sounds like they inadvertantly added one. The Explorer has them though.

thats a Nice OOPS !!!!

The 07 ST has no emblems on it.....

I will say at the factory that was almost the last step, I wounder what truck is missing one, OR if some other option was switched..:wacko::wacko::unsure:

Todd Z

Years ago, I worked at a GM dealer that carried Chevy, GMC and other. One time they got a GMC S-15 pickup in that had Chevy S-10 trim/emblems on the doors.

re: 2007 Door Emblems Job 2 by PRM,9/29/2006 02:36 ET

Emblem on the door? The ST doesn't have an emblem on the door. Sounds like they inadvertantly added one. The Explorer has them though.

Those freakin teasips.

Last edited by a moderator:
My '04 didn't have the Explorer badging on the sides, and I'm glad. I would have taken it off anyway. I like how on the tailgate of the '07 Sport Trac is in big print and Explorer is smaller.

Hey Fred, my dad bought a Nova in 1970 and it came with a Pontiac (Ventura???)dash..... It stayed that way till we sold it in 76....

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have 2 different roof racks. The driver's side is black like an XLT and the passenger side is chrome, like it should be on my limited. The dealer had to order a new one when I took delivery. They thought about pulling it off another ST, but the body shop told them that they needed a few hours to change it to the proper one. I had to leave for work and could not wait. So back to the dealer in a few weeks when I get back home.

On my 07 Limited, I added the emblems. My personal choice. At the dealer, a new 07 Job 2 had one on the passenger side door only. As mentioned, they do not come with badging on the door on the new models. A dealer part for 12.50 buys you a second one if you are interested. Good luck with the ST. I am really enjoying mine.

I ordered a Mercury Capri 5.0L in late 1986. It must have been one of the last ones built. That was the last year for the Capri on the Mustang/Fox chassis. That's one I probably should have kept. Fun car. Had a nasty habit of going sideways on wet roads though. Scared the crap out me more than once. It came with a Mustang "GT" trim piece on the passenger side and the correct plain piece on the driver's side.

My dad just got his 07ST in Orange on Saturday. There were no door emblems at all. I took pics of his ST, especially a close up on the paint. The pearl coat looks really nice! Pics to come tonight...

LaRue, You should have kept the Novatura. Maybe it would have ended up being worth a lot, like mis-printed money. :lol: Or maybe not.

My brother was missing a V8 emblem on his 07, hey wait a minute, maybe that's why one side of the engine was knocking and the other wasn't. No, they put the emblem on and a new engine and it still knocks.

Hey Fred, it probably would have been worth something. I've been looking for a 70 Nova to "build up" like my old one,,, but you can only find rust buckets or 20K price tag for a good one... oh well...:angry: