2007 Ford Sport Trac Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith wallace01ST

Reaction score
:lol:http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0508_2007_ford_sport_trac/index.html

check out this link what a great add

Cant wait to see this trac i cant find any one to give me a price up here thinking about geting rid of the wife car

a guy can dream lololol

That truck isn't being released.... it's being released as a 2008 model, but its not done by SVT. No performance or suspension improvements, just an appearance package. It can be had with the 210hp 4.0 or 292hp 4.6 V8.:angry:

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2007/163_news071105_2008_ford_sporttrac_adrenalin/index.html

that is to bad they didnt do the o7 svt as well as the new 08 version:angry:i found this link it still looks great :D

Dan

thanks i read further on and found the newest add on the 2008 still i am try to find pricing up here i have called but it falls on deaf ears and the one sales man said it dose not exsist lolo i found out diffrent o well the new auto show comes up here in febuary so we see then in the mean time i will call around till i find someone that knows:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it would have been nice to have at least the performance upgrade.

Look what i found on CarDomain:)

I dig. Granted, it's IFS/IRS and has no power upgrades, but it definitely has great lines.

With me starting my professional career at the end of this summer, I'm going to need a new ride. Hmm. :D

This trac looks so hot i cant wait to see one if i got one i would paint my fishing boat and camper to match that would be so cool ahhhhhhhhh just think rolling in to the campsite with it all matching how would that feel

Me and my Fishtrac (14' fishing boat) and my appachietrac (name of my 16 ft appachie camper)

sittin out on the lake relaxin

What about geting our own beer caller "budtrac" Instead of budwieser

Or

Johnson ville tracs Instead instead Johnson ville brats

here it goes budtrac and Johnson ville tracs

well camping with my appachietrac and fishtrac

and new sport trac

yeah i need another beer :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSRP $30,495 according to this article.

I had to work the San Antonio Auto show last month and the one they had there looked just like the pic but black. I must say it looked very nice. Pretty much the same interior as the 07/08s.

grump

You know what I just noticed looking at the pictures at the truck blog site (page 2), the interior is charcoal (looks great) but then the headliner and the entry/exit assist handles are beige color (It says stone gray in the article but I have stone gray now and it doesn't look like that). Yep, charcoal from the windows down, beige from the dashboard up. What the heck is Ford thinking? Why can't they just do charcoal throughout?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts