2007 Pricing on Edmonds!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Brown

Reaction score
Edmonds.com has the 07 on line.

Just priced out a fully loaded Limited.

MSRP was $35,535.

Invoice was $34,141.

Not much of a price difference.

The explorer currently has a $2,000 rebate.

Within 6 months of introduction, I would expect to pay around $32,000.

If anything, at least the Ridgeline is forcing Ford to price this competively.

I priced one out too. Looks like different options then what was on the Canada site.

What kinda deal do you think it would be with an x plan on this (is teh invoice teh dealers price?):

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else find it odd that it seems like the last place we'll be able to get info on the new ST is the Ford U.S. website? I'm looking forward to real pictures in the various colors.

BTW, JohnnyB, that is almost exactly what I'm looking for. I can live without the 6-CD, the Satellite radio (I already have a Sirius receiver) and possibly the bed extender. Anyone use the extender very often? I've thought about it, just haven't figured out when I would utilize it.

Hey JohnnyB - I've got an Xplan price of $30,256 in Denton, TX., on an Oxford white '07 built last week. Ghosty (yep, I've actually named a truck!) is comparably outfitted to yours above. Don't know when I'll get him-dealer tells me he is on hold at the factory, getting his "quality" checked.....Anyway, there are a few differences between yours and mine, namely:

Ghosty is: Limited, no satellite receiver, no heated windshield, no bed extender, leather. Hope this helps.......

I use the bed extender quite a bit also.

BT, thanks for the info. Sounds like a good deal for a Limited.

Is this what yours is like?

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Invoice

$27,762

Optional Equipment $3,762

88T Leather-Trimmed Seats $846

439 Power Moonroof $723

86T Hard Tonneau Cover $506

90L Limited Electronics Package $484

21E Safety Canopy Side Curtain Air System w/Rollover Protection $476

583 Audiophile AM/FM 6-CD Player In-Dash Changer $433

554 Limited Convenience Package $166

53G Class III/IV Trailer Tow $128

Destination Charge $695

-------------------------------------

TOTAL INVOICE PRICE $32,219

-------------------------------------

Looking at Limited options. What is the 4-line message center:

90L Limited Electronics Package

Includes dual zone automatic temperature control air conditioning, 4-line message center and redundant steering-wheel mounted audio and climate controls.

If it's the same as the '06 Explorer (I assume it is), it is where outside temp, compass, etc is displayed. Also tells you when to change oil and other fault related messages. Located on dash next to speedometer.

88T Leather-Trimmed Seats

Includes two-tone leather-trimmed heated front sport bucket seats with map pockets, 2-way adjustable head restraints, 10-way power driver with power lumbar support and 4-way manual passenger seats with manual lumbar support.

No more power passenger seat? That doesn't make sense, since we have it in our first generation ST's. But hey, at least auto climate control and steering wheel controls are an option now...

Latest posts