2007 Sport Trac Body Side Moldings

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Noticed that the 07 Explorer has a Body Side Molding as does the Sport Trac in the fore flyer but I am unable to find the Sport Trac parts for this. Would the Explorer body side moldings work? I would think they use the same doors. Or if anyone has put body side moldings on there 07 Sport Trac and know what parts numbers to use then that would also be great. Of course I am looking for the prepainted moldings. Thanks, jdc1203 :unsure:

I ordered Explorer LTD moldings from the dealer when I ordered my 07. The only come primed, and have to be painted and applied, with adhesive. I am glad I have them on the ST. The cost was around $300 for the four parts. paint and aplication. The back doors are a litle short, as the ST door is longer because of the extra wheelbase. Another member got front door moldings, and cut them down. I also added the Explorer name badge on the door for only 12.50 a piece. Earlier press releases had pictures with the painted moldings, like on the MSN site, but Ford decided against them in the final decision. I personally like the protection from dings and i think it adds to the lok of the vehicle. Good luck

Look in my library For pictures. I will also try to post ![Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: