2007 Sport Trac Limited

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Connolly

Reaction score
6 cyl , Awsome car, has 59,000 miles. I have had it since new. Car had an accident in 2007, had it repaired professionally. Ran under a tailgate of a truck, crunched the hood down and bent the cross bar which is above the radiator. For this reason the car fax is showing "frame damage". It was a superficial hit. It is this reason why I must sell this car for less than it is booked at. It is fully loaded, except for naxigation. Car is black, six player cd, heated leather, cargo cage, torneau cover for bed alloy wheels. This is a 4x4. Car has been very well taken care off. It has a couple of small dings but other than that perfect. This is a great oppourtunity for a person who loves Ford Sport Trac to get into one at a low price. Come see for yourself and bring the mechanic.Email for more pics or questions.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, for anyone intrested. A radiator header replacment done right. Doesnt hurt the qaulity or safety of any vehicle.

Mark, its a shame car fax calls it frame damage...

Documentation of the repairs may go a long way. And maybe a written statement by the repair shop that no structural damage was evident.

It is the auto body shop that killed me in the first place. I spoke with them already and asked why that is considered frame damage. They said if you strip the car down to just the frame, any component damaged thereafter is considered frame damage. A potential buyer looking at this could assume rail damage or something more serious. They are not gona take my word for it. I guess a copy of the work order from the shop would ease some of that doubt. Good suggestion. I am having serious buyer's guilt now that I have a brand new Adraline sitting in the garage and the 07. I owe 14,500 on the 07. I wish there was a way to explain to potential buyers that this is acually a good thing for them as the value on this car with it's miles and condition is in the 17-19 range and there is absolutley nothing wrong with it. Someone will eventually see this I guess. This is what I get for always parking in the very last spot at the supermarket and changing the oil on time every 3000, lol. Thanks Ford for forcing my hand.

I just traded my '07 on my 2010 Adrenalin for 18k. I tried for months to sell it with no luck. I did consider keeping it and holding out, but gave in. Perfect shape 34k mileage XLT 4x4. They sold it in less than a week for 22k.

I understand that some people would rather pay more and have the "security " of a dealer. Stupid thing was that it was still under bumper to bumper warranty until the day after I traded. I guess everyone needs money. Best offer I had was 17k to private party. But that ends up being a bad deal because if you trade, most states only tax on the difference.

Latest posts