2007 SportTrac 4x4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally got my dream vehicle. Well, sort of. My daily driver dream vehicle anyway. (Still need something to pull my horse trailer) And I love it. My Little Red Wagon came home to Northern Colorado about a month ago, I had found her in April, at a dealership in Loveland, and they kept her for a month to make sure she was safe and sound. There was a bumper that needed repaired, an egr valve to dim the check engine light , and a drive shaft that needed replaced. The body is very clean for living in the Colorado mountains most of its life. The interior is mint. I'm quite happy with it so far. I did remove the step bars because they were attached to the body, and flexing, making a ton of noise going down the road. Just yesterday, I acquired a bed extender for it and had a lovely conversation with the man who sold it to me. I'm now in the market for a roof basket for the top. Looking forward to many miles with this one!

Last edited:
I finally got my dream vehicle. Well, sort of. My daily driver dream vehicle anyway. (Still need something to pull my horse trailer) And I love it. My Little Red Wagon came home to Northern Colorado about a month ago, I had found her in April, at a dealership in Loveland, and they kept her for a month to make sure she was safe and sound. There was a bumper that needed repaired, an egr valve to dim the check engine light , and a drive shaft that needed replaced. The body is very clean for living in the Colorado mountains most of its life. The interior is mint. I'm quite happy with it so far. I did remove the step bars because they were attached to the body, and flexing, making a ton of noise going down the road. Just yesterday, I acquired a bed extender for it and had a lovely conversation with the man who sold it to me. I'm now in the market for a roof basket for the top. Looking forward to many miles with this one!
Would love to see it. Show us what you got :) I'm very new here, but also finally got ahold of the truck of my dreams (if not a 1000HP Lightning or Adrenaline!) I'm so used to being all about power, I enjoy so much having a truck that can do everything I want, and drive down the road not making me feel every bump, lol! IT'S A THING, it's amazing, and if you've driven many Mustangs, you'll know the difference :p But would love to see pics!

Latest posts