2007 ST CLEAR BUG SHIELD PICTURES

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lukus

Reaction score
IF anyone has ever thought about a clear bug shield just look in my library and ask " WHAT BUG Shield " I did not want to cover up the chrome 2007 ST on the hood . I had never myshelf seen a clear bug shield before ordering this one from Vent Shade. It was not in stock but took only 10 days for delivery.I am told that the shield will not yellow.

I wonder how it will hold up to the rocks and stuff that beat up on it. My black one has taken quite a beating, but still looks pretty good. My girlfreind bought a cheap one and it looks so horrible, its only been a year!

I like the little leap frog reflection you've got going on taking the picture haha

My father-in-law has one of those on his TAHOE. He had the back of it painted to match the green on the truck. Looks good.

Ha you look like Spiderman in the reflection of your grille. Someone needs to post the dancing spiderman gif. Sorry, nothing constructive to add to the thread.

-Heather in OC

Constructive: Looks good. I will say my smoke transparent bug shield looked bad in a hurry. The bug innards kind of etched the plastic over a few months.

Not so constructive:

[Broken External Image]:

Lil Red, go to William Washington's member library and click on 07 ST. Bill has a pic of his D. Cherry with the same chrome bug shield. He has really dressed his ST in a classy look. Sorry I don't have pics of it yet,but it does look nice on the White too. Bill, I hope you don't mind me marketing your truck.