2008 sport trac rebates

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b thomas

Reaction score
I know an earlier post mentioned the new rebates, but I wanted to further clarify them, as he left some possible ones off. They are as following until the end of the month:

1) $4,000 cash rebate

2) $1,000 cash if you finance with Ford

3) $750 if you go out to Ford.com and request a brochure this month. The dealer can pull up a certificate # for you about 2 days after you make the brochure request online.

4) $1,500 cash if you are coming off a qualifying Ford lease/purchase, like I am.

This can total up to $7,250 off. You may not qualify for all of these, and some of them like the $1,500 and $750 rebates don't apply to A,X, or D plans, but there is still a lot of money in rebates to take advantage of, regardless.

It took my Sport Trac which retailed for over $39,500 to under $30K after rebates and dealer discount. That is one hell of a savings and sure made me feel even better about my new purchase.

Don't forget to make sure your dealer takes all fo these into account!!!!

Sincerely,

BT

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you live? Around here in 93030 it is

$3500 on '07's

$2000 on '08's

$1500 additional for X plan

Think I need to go shopping in your neck of the woods. Frist I must sell the Dodge.