2008 Sport Trac V8 Limited 4X4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie K

Reaction score
Well..this wonderful economy is starting to get the better of me. The Trac has 21600 miles, classIII tow package. Silver, Two tone leather interior. Excellent condition. I purchased it new July 2008, so it has the remainder of the factory warranty still in effect. Asking price,$23000.00 . Pictures in my library. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lookin' Trac. Were I in the market for a Gen 2, I'd give it a serious look.

Are you selling it with the Adrenalin rims/tires? What about the original rims/tires?

With what options is it equipped?

Okay guys. If and when I sell it, it will be up to the buyer whether they want it with the original rims and tires or the Adrenalin rims and tires. I will keep you informed. Psycareyo..I am just looking to cover what remains on the loan, figure maybe someone will want to give it a good home at this price. Train Trac...it is a basic 2008 limited. Has leather interior,heated seats, factory tonneau cover,sunroof,electric rear window. No sync or navigation. It's a great truck, I'm not happy about selling, but I have to be realistic with this economy.

Want to trade and $$ for a 2003 or 2004 ???

Sorry to see you have to sell it man.......

Good luck..

Todd Z

Wholesale is at an all time high on SUVs and especially STs. That price isn't far from it. It's also extremely aggressive. May not be exactly wholesale but it's way more than fair.

Any bites on this? I'm thinking of selling my '07 Limited V8, and wondering if these cars are moving in terms of actual final sale price close to asking...

Latest posts