2008 Sport Trac XLT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ladygray

Reaction score
20220804_182936~2.jpg

NOT a new owner, we bought this 08 Sport Trac "new" off the lot in 2009; it was a demonstrator. Hubby used it in his JROTC work for years, then when he upgraded to a F-250 when we were RVing, he was really torn about getting rid of it, so I sold my Ford Edge and started driving it. Didn't really care for it at first, but it grows on you!! I love it now! Hubby was driving it last month, lost control of it & had an accident. We (briefly) considered trading it, then decided to fix her up & keep driving her. Here she is, fresh out of the shop!

Last edited:
Glad you saved it and all is ok.

Looks nice! How bad was the accident? Were getting parts a problem for the body shop?
Wasn't too bad (he backed into the corner of a building), and since we live in Houston, Texas, parts were scarce but they did find them. The shop told me that there were two bumpers like mine in Houston and I got one of them!

I did have trouble trying to get a replacement hard tonneau cover - impossible to find. One local shop finally took mine, reinforced with aluminum tape under the cracked part then sprayed the entire thing with bedliner. Worked great & much cheaper than a new Undercover Classic.

Latest posts