2010 Cruise Control indicator?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridaman

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just bought a 2010 4X4 LTD.
Only problems I was sure I had were instrument cluster lights out, leaking hinge cover on bed and bad blower and more oak leaves than I really need.
I replaced all the cluster lights with LED and once I got all the polarities right I think I'm fine. One thing I find annoying is I have no indicator to show cruise is engaged. Just something all the other (and newer) vehicles I drive have. Was there a cruise control light in the factory cluster?
I replaced to OEM radio with a Chinese Android unit, a back-up camera is a must have for me.
Radio is fine but the cheap camera is less than ideal so I will look for better and I will probably add some.
If anyone has a source for bed-cover parts please reply, definitely need hinge cover.
I'm spoiled by the bells and whistles on my Hyundai, we have had a few come in handy- not just toys.
I'm hoping to upgrade to a 360 style camera system, and given the Orlando traffic, either mini-guns or missiles.

Attachments

• 9F8B790B-C730-46DC-8618-735464E2264B.png
    9F8B790B-C730-46DC-8618-735464E2264B.png
    539.2 KB · Views: 0
Oddly enough my cruise control indicator has started becoming intermittent. Cruise still works fine but sometimes I get an indicator - sometimes I get nothing. I have an '09 4.6l

Cruise control indicator is in the upper right. Also go here for a free owners manual for future reference.
https://www.ford.com/support/owner-manuals/
Based on the size of the LCD screen, I would guess I have the optional cluster, looks like I will be pulling the cluster again to verify. While most of the lamps are replaceable, I think some are internal

Attachments

• ST I Cluster.jpg
    ST I Cluster.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts