2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin AWD V-6

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truck looks great. If I had a nice well paying job I would certainly be interested since it shows you took great care of the truck. Someone will get a nice, almost new truck from you. I was wondering though what is the actual gas mileage you are getting with your truck. I have always been interested in the Adrenalin so I wanted to know what I would expect from the truck. I am getting about 17 mpg in my '03 Sport Trac.

Rich, I suspect the mpg is the same. Most likly less, though. AWD parasitc drag and heavier body. The 4.0 L only changed uper intake design, only. I suspect longer intake runners, for. Low rpm torque increase. Devoloped for the '07 to '10 V6 mustang.

i would say on avg. i get about 17 on the highway and city is about 14 not the greatest but it works.. I have always wanted a sport trac and we traded for it here where i work form an older couple that purchased a motor home and they couldnt flat tow this so they traded it in. It only had 4k on it when i bought it. I drive a ton of miles and dont feel right driving something this nice so i am selling it and will just buy anouther car ( Wife wants something newer) .. Thanks for the reply and it is very very clean waxed and i use synthetic oil.

http://m.autotrader.com/(S(xy3ir555jqwfuk55atn1np45))/Car.aspx?PageID=CR2&id=315517983&from=/PageID%3dCS1%26make%3dFORD%26zip%3d65721%26distance%3d10%26type%3dboth%26start_year%3d1983%26end_year%3d2013%26min_price%3d%26max_price%3d%26model%3dSPORTTRAC

Here is my autotrader post link

GULP!!! $ 4.5K MSRP..........

Missing a zero Eddie, BIG difference! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: