2010 Sport Trac Ltd. 4.6ltr

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krisryan340

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Ran amazing until she started to seem fuel started on hard throttle, later, throw à code for the fuel pressure sensor, front left fuel rail. Then, she was very hard to start, long crank, then, finally start, after several triés. I replaced the FPS with a Ford oem part... she fires up great now, exempt when, it randomly stalls, PATS light freaks out, multiple flashes, eventually, starts up, and still randomly stalls. Sometimes, it will fire rightbup, other times, security light won't allow à crank. I have cleaned all conectiins, all ground, checked all wiring, fuses, relays etc. I have had keys reprogrammed. Still does the same crap, I have checked for moisture, water, nothing ? Anyone ever runbinto this ? Is there a stupid fix ? Any help, ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20240706_150419.jpg
    20240706_150419.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
Check the fuel pump driver module up above the spare tire on the frame behind the tank.... Ford bolted aluminum to steel.... No bueno.

Latest posts