2010 STA exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad M 2

Reaction score
I recently owned a mustang and parts where very easy to find. Now I own a 2010 STA. Great truck but finding parts is not so easy. Does anyone know a exhaust system that will fit this vehicle? If not can you reccommend a muffler that I can cut in. I would prefer a cat back system so I can do the work myself.

Magnaflow.... Will sound like a stang....... They have 2 types..... The quiet at idle and great sound when you get on it is the larger one... The shorter one is loud all the time..

I have the larger one on my Sta

Todd Z

Todd Z's Gen 2 exhaust mod thread:

Sound/video clips:

I have a Gibson cat-back on my V6, it sounds nice. A cat-back on an Adrenalin may require some pipe bending because the Adrenalin tailpipe exits under the bumper and not out the side.

If you dont have some one to build duals. I would go with magnaflo or the stainless dyno-max. They are both built the same internaly. Oval shaped staight thru with lots of sound asorbing packing. By the longest one they make, more sound asborbing.

Get rid of the silencer and stock muffler. Weld the muffler in as far to the axle you can. Cuts the cab drone. But it will sound off like the 'stang 4.6L, when punched.

Here's another link:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts