2011 Explorer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too bad, because the Sport Trac is just about the perfect truck for most suburban folks, myself included. It tows/hauls just about anything that I need, and I can still transport my family comfortably. Also, it fits quite nicely in my garage. I love the F150 (especially the King Ranch edition), but it's just too damn big for my garage.

I agree. The F-150 is nice but I just don't need a truck that size or want a truck that size.

Having gone from an Expedition to a RAV4 for our family car the new Explorer makes perfect sense. I loved our Expedition but it sure is nice to drive something that doesn't handle like a boat, is easy to park and maneuver and gets really good gas mileage.

Sorry to hear that it won't be coming. FabHub just bought an F-250 and I don't want anything to do with an F-150. So I guess they are cutting into their own FoMoCo sales when I have to replace the ST. I want something that a teenager wouldn't normally drive - Ranger, that is too small for a soccer mom - Explorer, and that FabHub can't put the cattle racks in - F-150/250. I need 4x4 and like the road height. Oh well. Good thing I only have 171K, leaves time for them to come up with another model that fits my world. :sad:

Yup, was going to trade my '02 ST in '09 but they lowered the ride and put under bed storage in(???!!!). Oh, well, guess I'll stick with my '02; it's only got 98k. This vehicle is perfect for my lifestyle and my height. Hope Ford rethinks their position.

Latest posts