2nd Gen Parts Tonneau Cover Radio Sub Rear Window Sunroof ++++

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe w

Reaction score
I have many 2nd Gen parts for sale. All from a 4.6 4x4. Just ask and I will probably have it. I can post pics of whatever just ask. Located in Delaware, willing to ship or deliver. I can accept cash, paypal, or I can set up a ebay listing.

Do you still have the tonneau cover? If so, is it the Ford OEM one or an aftermarket one?

I live in Jersey and would be able to pick it up

Thanks in advance,

Scott

@Lisa Stillwell - the hitch is the rear cross member for the frame. There are no aftermarket replacement hitches for the Gen 2 ST. There have been only a few people that have changed their hitches; they did this by finding a shop that would cut out the OEM 1" hitch and weld in a 2" (not many shops are willing to do this though)

@Lisa Stillwell - the hitch is the rear cross member for the frame. There are no aftermarket replacement hitches for the Gen 2 ST. There have been only a few people that have changed their hitches; they did this by finding a shop that would cut out the OEM 1" hitch and weld in a 2" (not many shops are willing to do this though)