35% or 50% Tint Pics wanted

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookie

Reaction score
Does anybody have pictures of 35% or 50% tint on their front windows?

I'm in California where tint on the side windows is illegal (behind the driver as dark as you want as long as there are two outside rear view mirrors). I want something subtle so as not to attract undue attention.

Thanks. :)

Mine is slightly lighter than the back.....IT was the pre cut stuff of ebay...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

It was the pre cut stuff of ebay...

What percent yours?

That's what I was looking at, too. I know I don't want the 20%, though. Too dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 35% too.

At night, it looks close to as dark as the back sides.

[Broken External Image]:

During the day, you can see through it, but it's a good shade to compliment the back.

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for posting!

I think I may go with the 50%.

I know I'm a wimp but we don't have fix-it tickets here anymore. They all cost to prove you corrected the infraction and I don't want the hassle, either.

Remember, With the front shield not tinted, the fronts will show up lighter... And with the backs tinted the fronts will be darker.....

I think the ebay guy said mine where 35%....

Todd Z

What percentage are the fronts already tinted from the factory, or does that depend on what part of the country you live in? Mine are fairly dark already.

TN,

I don't know if they did any thing different, BUT the factory privacy tint is something about 95% light pass...

Todd Z