$35k 2004 Sport Trac 4x4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
Get it while its hot! Less than 7k miles. Over $100k invested. What a bargain!

Not my cup of tea for that price. Don't get me wrong if I was allowed to drive it to shows and just around sure but not for that price. I'll build another show truck exactly the way I want it. Is this the same guy that's been trying to sell this truck for like three years now ? Nisce truck for shows though, alot of work and custom fabrication went into this thing.

wow, thats ugly. sorry, i just dont like that custom stuff.

Never have understood how someone who spent a ton of money to customize a vehicle to

'their' tastes expect to recoup most of that money by selling it for a high price. They need to get a dose of reality.

I'd kinda have to see it in person. I mean, for what it is(a show truck) its OK. I agree with Jerry, that I'd rather build one to my own taste. If you could get the price down to less than $30K, it might be worth it, just to get it and drive it around. Do an occasional show or one of those drive-in shows/meet on Wednesday nights. This truck has been for sale for a while, I first saw it advertised about 18 months ago. Bob

I think they have been trying to sell that think for 3 years now !!

FUGLY !!

Todd Z

Sorta like a wife you have fattened up over the years.

You'll never get back the money you invested in her and who else is going to want to ride her?

Cheaper to keep-her!

(hoping my wife doesn't read this)

TJR

I think they have been trying to sell that think for 3 years now !!

Yup, it's been a while. They will have to at least repaint that thing to have a chance to unload it. Between the hideous paint job and body kit it doesn't have a chance...:throwup:

What were they thinking?:smack:

If a vehicle is for sale for 3 years it could only be for a one of two reasons:

1. It is overpriced

2. It is undesirable

Unfortunately for this owner, I think it fits both.

Blue book is around $17k. It doesn't matter what you've got into a vehicle, it just doesn't make it worth more than maybe a couple thousand more, at best. Certainly not double. Especially in the segment this truck competes in. I'd be extremely surprised if this sells for more than $20k. He'd probably be better off selling the mods one by one and the truck stripped down ready for somebody else's project. Unless he's got a $50k engine under that hood, it's not worth more than $5k to me.

I love my 2004 Sport Trac just the way it is.:driving:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love mine too :banana: Customization is fine. Customization on steriods on the other hand... Unless its cool and badass. That trac on the other hand, isnt any of those. Its just.. I dont even know what to classify that as. :banghead: Give me a minute I'll think of somethin'.