4 Pioneer 5x7 speakers FS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandon mena

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

2 pairs

Pioneer's "A-Series" speakers sparkle with aggressive styling and powerful sound! The 3-way TS-A6870R 6"x8" speaker features a foamed IMPP woofer cone reinforced with high-strength Aramid fibers, allowing for increased power handling. A butyl rubber surround helps keep the bass response tight and punchy.

The PET silver film dome tweeter and balanced dome pearl polycarbon midrange open up the soundstage with dynamic, detailed reproduction of your music. Grilles are not included — factory grilles are appropriate for most installations.

Details:

» 3-way 6"x8" speakers (pair)

» Aramid fiber reinforced IMPP woofer with durable rubber surround

» 1-5/8" balanced-dome PPC (Pearl PolyCarbon) midrange and 3/8" PET silver film dome tweeter

» frequency response 30-28,000 Hz

» recommended power range 2-50 watts RMS

» peak power handling 220 watts

» sensitivity 90 dB

» top-mount depth 2-7/16"

» 1-year warranty

$80 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
That is two sets...right? 2 pairs (4 speakers) for $80.00 shipped.

They are in good condition and sound good?

Tom

Yes and yes, I just had to "up-grade" again, lol. I got plenty of other stuff here as well, it's what I do for a living.

You got any good deals on HD Radio's with iPod adapters?

How about some wiring harnesses for those speakers for a 2000 Explorer?

Tom

Sorry, not really anything specific like that. I'm an installer, I just come across things from time to time.

Why do you need wiring harnesses? You just cut off the old harnesses, crimp on some spade connectors and slide them right onto the speakers.

Thats OK. I will order the harness from Crutchfield.

I will send payment later today.

Tom

Latest posts